Beware Bonaire 'cuz the Dive Bus is there!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeepguy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
If anyone notices a shortage in Polars this week, there may by an explaination.(as if the whole lionfish problem wasn't already bad enough:D). If you see a parade of green trucks, just honk, wave and say hello to Suzy, Mark and Team Dive Bus 2010 on a well deserved holiday. Get your dive on, people:cool2:

Tom & Isabelle

hey jeep guy my family of six arrived yesterday 5/8 were staying at sanddollar this is are first time at bonaire. the diving and snorkeling is awesome. are truck is also so green.

are truck is also so green.

Yeah alot of green trucks for sure. but these will be all in a line coming from Buddy's. We made the trip with them last year but were not able to join them this year :(. If you see a large group having an awesome time, it's probably them. Stop and say hello and tell them you heard of them on Scubaboard.:cool2:
Tom

Saw Suzy at the grocery store yesterday, here on Bonaire. They are amazing people Suzy and Mark! They really helped me out TREMENDOUSLY when I had to have my surgery on Curacao. They said they will stop by and see us...can't wait!

Liz

Hmm... there's some sort of joke/dig in here somewhere. I mean, the mere idea of a dive operator on Curacao going to diving on Bonaire for vacation.

:eyebrow:

We run the trip to Bonaire each year just to show how our divers much better the shore diving is in Curacao :wink:

Awesome trip once again - MANY thanks to all our divers for making it so much fun.

We wondered why so many folks were honking their horns at us... thanks Tom! :wink:

All best
Suzy

htp://www.the-dive-bus.com

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom