Better Say Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seawolf

Reaction score
Howdy!
Yes, it's another of those Texas Swamp Divers. I'm Corsair's wife and the one who said "So why don't we take a class..." Looking forward to chatting with all the neat people he keeps talking about and bragging on the Texas diving (Hey, we had 3 feet visibility on Sunday!)

Hey girl. Welcome to the fun. Watch out for the guys though, they can get real silly! Us gals are "always" the more serious ones. ---- yah right. Enjoy. You'll have a grand time.

Welcome Seawolf! Glad that you could join the madness here! So you will have to give us a full report on the Iguana Don pow wow from the female perspective!

-kate

welcome from Canada, and may I say that you have a great login. Seawolf... a great choice, is that after the new USN hunter/killer submarine class?

Howdy Lynette!!! {{{{{HUGS!}}}}} glad to see you here.

Watch out for this lady folks, one straight line and she'll zing you good!

Now if we can just get Tom V's wife to participate.....

I guess I could dive in the swamps here in Florida, but the ocean or the gulf usually has better viz. Welcome from Melbourne, Fl.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom