Better late than never?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelpmermaid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I, too, have been around for a couple of weeks but am just getting around to introducing myself. I am based in the Los Angeles area and do most of my diving here around the Channel Islands. You all seem to be a nice group, so thanks in advance for your kindness...

Well hello there KelpMermaid! Have you seen the thread where we've invited some members to go Bug Hunting with us on opening night?

My ICQ# is 84101234

Greetings from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state

Mario, but what is an ICQ?

I must admit, I am not much of a hunter. And while I enjoy lobster meat as much as the next person, they do live like cockroaches...something I hadn't realized until I started diving and saw for myself.

Welcome aboard KelpMermaid. Love the name you chose. And feel free to ask any questions as there is a huge wealth of knowledge here. And newbies like me are good enough at blowing smoke to make our answers sound good too...

ICQ (I-Seek-U) Is software that allows instant messaging sort of like AOL IM or MSN Messaging service. It is one my favorites. My number is 324846

Hello kelpmermaid. It's nice to see a fellow LA county diver.

welcome from another north of the 49th. Always willing to get wet.

Butch :peace:

H O W D Y ! ! ! from Texas and the Texas Swamp Diving Team ("any mudhole, anywhere, anytime!").

I'm also on ICQ if ever you need my assistance.

Back
Top Bottom