Bestfares.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have used Bestfares.com before with no apparent problems. You have to join the site (~$20) in order to get the tickets at their prices. So far, we have used them to fly to Cozumel twice, St Maarten twice and Grand Bahama once and have always gotten the best flight schedule available. One thing to note is that if you fly on a weekend, you have to add something like $20/per ticket/per way. Even with that, they usually beat expedia by quiet a bit.

Scott101:
I have used Bestfares.com before with no apparent problems. You have to join the site (~$20) in order to get the tickets at their prices. So far, we have used them to fly to Cozumel twice, St Maarten twice and Grand Bahama once and have always gotten the best flight schedule available. One thing to note is that if you fly on a weekend, you have to add something like $20/per ticket/per way. Even with that, they usually beat expedia by quiet a bit.
Hi, I see that you are from KY... do you fly out of Cinci? I live in Dayton and we usually fly out of Cinci, Dayton, Columbus or Indy... whichever has the best fares (and they can vary quite a bit!)

I'm wondering if you can share a bit about your flights to cozumel. We go that direction several times a year, so if it was worth it, I might want to give it a try.. even with the fee... What kind of prices did you get... did you fly into coz direct or Cancun? What was your flight schedule and what time of year? We usually fly on weekends due the time share schedule.. but we can sometimes flex a bit... I know these things change ALL the time, but it would help to give me an idea... Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom