Best way to dive Cenotes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went with DiveMex last time I was in Playa. Pricing and what I read on the CenoteXperience website sounds like they are similar to DiveMex. The only big difference for DiveMex is they are on Calle 2 and CenoteXperience is on Calle 34 (the ferry docks near Calle 1), i.e. DiveMex is walking distance. You might want to see if someone can pick you up near the ferry if you are going with CenoteXperience.

. You might want to see if someone can pick you up near the ferry if you are going with CenoteXperience.

I have dove with CenoteXperience multiple times and they will pick you right up, as soon as your off the Ferry Dock. Its a long walk to the parking lot, but they usually have a good parking spot, and are willing to drag your bag for you if needed. I will go out with them in a couple of weeks again, if a Norte blows out the diving in Cozumel for more then a day.

I have also dove with CenoteXperience based on recommendations here on SB. I also will recommend them.

I have dove with CenoteXperience multiple times and they will pick you right up, as soon as your off the Ferry Dock. Its a long walk to the parking lot, but they usually have a good parking spot, and are willing to drag your bag for you if needed. I will go out with them in a couple of weeks again, if a Norte blows out the diving in Cozumel for more then a day.

This sounds nice. The parking lot is a lot closer than walking over to DiveMex. :) Maybe next time I'm near Playa I'll have to check them out.

I’ve used a number of guides over the years but my all time favorite and my go to since 2009 is Natalie Gibb, at Under The Jungle.
Not only is she a guide and instructor but an explorer.

Thanks for all the responses. I will contact CenoteXperience and give them a try.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom