Best vis and travel rates for Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IowaDiver

Reaction score
We are new divers and planning a trip to Florida. Is the visibility better during a particular time of year than another? Are motel rates and airfare cheaper at a particular time of year?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

I second what the red bikini hammock said! Diving from Palm Beach County to Broward county is awesome. As for lodging, it depends on what you are interested in paying. Summer time gives you warm water and lower weights. Also, the traffic is less and the locals are diving much more.

Cheers

IowaDiver:
We are new divers and planning a trip to Florida. Is the visibility better during a particular time of year than another? Are motel rates and airfare cheaper at a particular time of year?
Iowa,
I you folks are coming down over the next month or so......I have a waterfront condo in North Palm with a spare bedroom.......100 yds walk to North Palm marina where two dive operators are located........total charge for your stay will be two cans of coor's light.......and please ......don't be seriel killers........pm if you are interested....
all the best...........

IowaDiver:
Summertime!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom