best value

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_guy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
am looking into putting on a group trip to someplace hot for some landlocked Canadians. Can any one recommend a good place to go thats not to hard on our Canadian dollar?

What wouldn't be hard on the Canadian Dollar? Give us some guidelines.

There is the Bonaire trip in September. It is supposed to be VERY hot then. I was also reading that the turtles lay their eggs during that time. Once one even came onto the beach at the Plaza and tried to lay her eggs.

I'm in Washington State so we are also always looking for a warm destination.

Good luck!

-becky

Try Panama. Bocas del Torro is a great place to go. Hot, cheap and the diving is good. Really good if you are into macro. I was just there a few months ago and had a great time with my friends.

Where to go depends on what time of year you plan to take your trip. If you want to stay in the United States the Florida Keys have some of the best diving and a wide variety of diving for all levels. If you do a little research there are many places where you can stay reasonably.

Summer time here can get pretty HOT! But if you're in the water who cares right? :wink:

In Key Largo I just checked out a new dive operation called Bluewater Divers. These guys are the best! Very friendly, courteous, will answer any questions and will generally try to tailor dives to what the customer(s) want. Check them out if you ever go there. According to their website they can set up some pretty reasonable packages for you.

www.bluewaterdiver.net

i'm from Calgary Alberta Canada

I am putting together a trip to Cocoview in December that will include air from Miami at Cocoview in Roatan for $1099.00. All meals and all the diving you want included. Extra costs will be tips, bar tab, hotel and departure tax.

If you are interested in more information and think you can put together some people pm me for more info. If you can get enough people to commit the resort will give comp one person.

This is the cheapest you will ever find this resort and air unless an air war develops.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom