Best source for Suunto dive manager?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrdiver

Reaction score
I'm trying to aquire a Suunto dive manager to get my dives downloaded onto my PC (I use a Vyper). I've been looking for a source (online if possible) for these W/O much luck (save Ebay). Anyone have any suggestions? What are they going for these days? Thanks in advance!

www.simplyscuba.com

Postage is expensive, but it is very cost effective to buy from SimplyScuba if you have a few items to purchase.

If you have the Vytec you'll need to download the software seperately (free) - you're basically paying all that money for the cable. There are instructions available online for making your own cable if you have the necessary skills.

Do it yourself cable instructions and Suunto Dive Manager software can be found here.

I paid $78 plus $9 for shipping for mine from Diveinn.com. However looking tonight it's gone up a few bucks, making Simplyscuba.com the best deal right now.

I haven't seen one go cheaper than $100 on ebay - way too expensive.

Marc :jester:

Back
Top Bottom