Best Snorkeling and diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heifina

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone,

We are planning our annual diving trip this year however I am pregnant. I would like to find a place that has good snorkeling from the shore for me and also good diving close by for my husband. I also want to make sure we are somewhere fairly safe and somewhere where I don't necessarily have to worry about the water I am drinking and the food I am eating.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Hello everyone,

We are planning our annual diving trip this year however I am pregnant. I would like to find a place that has good snorkeling from the shore for me and also good diving close by for my husband. I also want to make sure we are somewhere fairly safe and somewhere where I don't necessarily have to worry about the water I am drinking and the food I am eating.

that's an easy one............. Bonaire!
stay at one of the oceanfront resorts or hotels, so you can snorkel while he dives. Easy, easy, easy. Also, water is safe, food is safe, weather is good year-round.
check out:
Info Bonaire - The Bonaire Information Site - The Most Current and Up-To-Date Information
Bonaire WebCams - The Works - All the WebCams and Weather and UW Temperature on One Page!
Bonaire Talk - The place to discuss everything and anything about Bonaire!

BTW... you really should fill in your profile. :D

robin:D

Hello everyone,

A second vote for Bonaire!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom