Best Shop to Rent Regs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NovaCane

Contributor
Reaction score
Wife & I will be splitting time between LionsDive & All West in April. Was initially planning on renting regs from Ocean Encounters & Go West for each half of the trip.
Is that best or are there other recommendations?

Check out DiveBus. They are now a ScubaPro affiliate, and do rental packages.

TBH - I've never rented gear (other than tanks) in my 35 years, so I don't really have much for a reference.

We rent regs a lot, never had any major problems. My wife's been diving a GoWest set all last week, I heard no complaints.

Scubapros of some sort. I can look but why? It's a rental, you get what they give you.

Scubapros of some sort. I can look but why? It's a rental, you get what they give you.
Thanks for the reply. Because if I have a choice I'd rather not get stuck with crap.

I will say that 20-70' reef dives really shouldn't challenge modern equipment. How it is maintained becomes the issue.

I mentioned the DiveBus as their gear is basically brand new with their recent partnership with ScubaPro.

Now that I looked: I lied. It's the Cressi AC with whatever their big round 2nd stages are.

Thanks for the reply. Because if I have a choice I'd rather not get stuck with crap.

Giving customers crap is a bad business model. Any regulator will work just fine on the kinds of dives you're going to do here, so... whatever.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom