Best Shark Dives of 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drewski

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All:

As I sit huddled in my living room with snow outside, I long for the hot days of summer, the clear blue water of North Carolina and the sound of a Detroit Marine Diesel engine turbocharger at high RPM. Ah, to be diving again.

I hate February.

So, looking through my old files, I decided to reprocess some of my earlier video from iMovie using Final Cut Pro. Throw some filters and smoothing routines in along with a little cool music and BAM... The Best Shark Dives of 2008 - Remix Version!

ENJOY....

Andy

[vimeo]3168545[/vimeo]

Though we have no snow in Hatteras right now it is not that much better since it is raining, windy and rather raw. Also the water under the boat in the slip is a wonderful 39 degrees - it stings the exposed skin, but just for a few moments.

Your shark video makes me long for the blue water days as well but I can do without the sound of the screaming detroit. Something with the more mellow tone of a 4 cycle is fine with me.

Just hang on and it won't be long till we are diving the blue again.

Excellent video. Is it common to see sharks and big baitfish schools in NC?

pretty much nearly very dive

That more than compensates for the bumpy surface conditions. I can't wait to get back there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom