Best sale price for oceanic geo 2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just kind of torn if it's worth 2x as much as say, a Mares Puck ($125) to get an extra button and buhlman instead of rgbm algorithm. That's quite a bit different. One upside I could see though is that if I ever buy a Perdix AI the Z+ algorithm should be closer to what shearwater is using in rec mode (40/85) and I could use it as a backup.

The 130.00 Mares Puck looks like a single button PC. In my experience, single button PCs are a nightmare to use. My wife replaced her perfectly functioning single button Aeris PC because it was such a burden to actually use.

After nearly two years of waiting Deep Six computer has yet to make its public appearance!!
Single button is perfectly fine with me. How often do I have to reset the parameter on a diving trip? Unless I use Nitrox on certain dive otherwise not even once.
Aqualung i100 is about US$195.00 at LP, PZ+ and has only one button.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom