Best prices on dive gear in the Keys. or up the east coast of Fla.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

underachiever

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We (wife and I) will be heading down to (Key Largo) in a couple of weeks. What are some of the best dive shops (price wise) and where? Anywhere from Jacksonville on down I-95.

We will get in Sunday and start diving Monday afternoon. Actually we will be doing our check out dives Monday and Tuesday and hope do do fun dives Wed and Thur.

Suggestions for things to do Sunday afternoon & evening. (Sunset cruise?? wave runner? parasail??.) And who in Key Largo has the best prices on these things?

Morning time activities too??

Thanks,
R & A

I have purchased both from Force-E and from Divers Direct. Both have multiple locations. No issues with either company.

divers supply in florida city, next to divers direct, has decent prices and overall good service. worldwater sports(owns divers direct) in key largo is okay(especially if your in the upper keys). both have internet sites you can browse before you head south,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Force-E is a family owned operation in Broward and Palm Beach counties that we have bought alot of gear from. We've also found some great deals on gear at Scuba Quest in Key Largo (mm 106 I think). Diver's Direct is the Wal-Mart of dive shops. They've got a decent selection of gear, but tend to be a bit more pricey than the local shops and seem to be more into the fashion of water sports.

While in Largo, have a dinner at Sundowners on the dock. Great sunset dining there.

underachiever:
We (wife and I) will be heading down to (Key Largo) in a couple of weeks. What are some of the best dive shops (price wise) and where? Anywhere from Jacksonville on down I-95.

We will get in Sunday and start diving Monday afternoon. Actually we will be doing our check out dives Monday and Tuesday and hope do do fun dives Wed and Thur.

Suggestions for things to do Sunday afternoon & evening. (Sunset cruise?? wave runner? parasail??.) And who in Key Largo has the best prices on these things?

Morning time activities too??

Thanks,
R & A
Which dive operator is conducting your check-out dives... and where are you staying?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom