Best price on an Xcel wetsuit???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never been able to fine anywhere online that actually sells Xcel wetsuits. I was going to check out prices before I bought mine at the LDS. I found a couple of places that sell their surfing suits. I paid about $200 for my 3.0 Hyperstretch.

http://www.onlinescuba.com/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=4183

I got mine here. Got it exactly as advertised, but dont expect a tracking number and be patient for the delivery. I think mine took 2 weeks.:wink:

btw...AWESOME suit. When I need a new 7mm full I'm getting an xcel!

**EDIT** - I just checked that site and now I dont see any xcel for sale?!?!? Maybe you could email them and ask. I bought mine in November and that site had a whole page of different xcel suits....

Just bouht one for my GF from www.onlinescuba.com You will need to call them for a price because the mfg. wont let them list that. Unfortunetly the suit doesnt fit and they are talking with the mfg. to see what they can do. I get a feeling they are hesistant on accepting a return. I'll keep you updated on what happens.

Back
Top Bottom