Best place to vacation and dive in Europe?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... and 133 feet is just over 40 metres. (We spell it metres instead of meters in Aus)

Think it is a hang over from the Brit thing – meter is for gas meter or light meter, metre is for distance and depth.

Mark

Nah, It's a Dutch thing. Een meter, tien meters. :)

Iambic Pentameter.

Heathens.

This is kind of a more specific version of a previous post. I want to dive a lot, whereas my wife does not. I'd like to do 3-4 dives per day while on vacation. My wife wants to go to Europe and relax, tour, and shop. Could you suggest ideas or your favorite places to go vacation in Europe where one can dive recereationally as well? I'm just trying to get ideas to plan a vacation, and I am not very familiar with Europe. Thanks.

If your priorities are:

1. Warm weather
2. Cheap shopping
3. Great food
4. Great diving

In that order, and with no exeptions on any of the points, you're left with only one place in Europe. And that's Malta. The Med isn't really much most places, but at least here you're going to have splendid viz.

If you turn your priorities the other way around, and really don't care about the shopping and the weather, you're left with Norway. -And you're welcome too! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom