Best place to go in Mexico?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cozumel is the number 2 dive destination in the world next to the Great Barrier Reef. That should say it all.
Sure it has gotten a lot more touristy in the past few years with up to 7 cruise ships in on any given day, but it's still the best diving I've seen in 23+ years of diving. although I haven't been to the deep south pacific rim...yet.
Plus I don't know where your from, but from here in Texas you can't beat the price, it's a very inexpensive holiday compared to Carribean stops and even some of the other Mexico places like La Paz and Cabo. Look for Funjet packages or another charter, it's your best bet.

best wishes,
the shark

CougBabe:
Planning a trip to mexico soon. Where is the best city to visit for scuba in Mexico?

starkarla:
Cozumel for sure. Call me at 1-800-335-1144 ext 224
I can discount your trip for you :)
Karla
COZUMEL FOR SURE......THERE ARE SOME GREAT RESORTS THERE.

Cozumel For Sure, There Are Some Great Resorts There. I Like The Iberostar Or The El Cozumeleno.

Cozumel was great and I dove with a group from http://www.cozumel-diving.net/edds/ not a cattle diving operation and a great crew. We liked the Melia Cozumel for an all-inclusive was a great place. We paid right at 1189 for 7 days through www.greatexpeditions.biz. Overall the trip was great and we will do again next year, we keep coming back because there is so much to see here. Definatly take the ferry over to PDC and do one of the cenote dives its worth the trip. Also go to the Blue Lobster in Playa De Carmen great place with good food and good prices on Lobster. And you don't get sick afterwards. We always take peptobismal for a few days when first arriving just as preventive medicine, but we haven't been sick in years since we started doing this.

Back
Top Bottom