Best place to dive in the Caribbean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

According to Scuba Magazine 2001 and Travel and Leisure Best of the Caribbean, Turks and Caicos, providenciales and little caicos islands are the best. Email me for pictures! kimpope@yahoo.com

Best dive spot in the Carribean.

I'm a Cozumel lover through and through! Cheap, great drift diving, some big fish, great people, and plenty to do outside of diving. :)

Little Cayman
Grand Cayman
Bonaire
Although if I were a Tec diver and could go to Bikini Atoll and dive the Saratoga, I might have to move that up to the top.
Let the dreams begin!

as cousteau once said "the best place to dive is in the water"
as with everything it's what you make it.

1. Little Cayman
2. Bonaire

Well I Havent been to half of the places you guys are talking about but Bermuda was a hack of alot of fun. Fairly cheep, unless your takin lessons and there was some pretty neat stuff in the beautiful briny sea. :D

guess it was only a matter of time until I voiced my opinion on this one!!!

Pristine reefs, deep blue water dives.
Drift dives
Wreck dives - Bianca C' (600ft, 18'000ton cruisliner 90-130ft), M/V Shakem (250ft long, 100ft of water, open hull cargo) + more
Reef dives (oops did i say that already?)
Deep and shallow dives for both reef & wreck.
Also Shark Reef - but you'll have to come see it for yourself

I can't say best cause that would be comparing, and I've only ever dived here (sad, I know!). But this little island is definetly worth it.

Topside - Partying (not much, but good), hiking, sightseeing, historical sites, turtle watching....etc....etc.

:wink:

1. Bonaire - fantastic shore diving and plenty of it (5 to 6 dives a day)

2. Little Cayman
3. Cayman Brac
4. Turks and Caicos
5. Bahamas
6. Roatan (Cocoview only because of shore diving)

and dead last the over-hyped, over crowded, pain-in-the-rear drift diving of Cozumel. (Wouldn't catch me there wasting a dime!)

DSDO

Alan:jester:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom