Best place in world to do Dive Master Training?

After my DMT.. Navy diver or Army Engineer Diver?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

As may have said i think selling your house before doing the DM is not a great idea.

The DM course including accommodation is less than $2000, do that, then make a decision on your house. I know very litlle about the military so cannot give any useful input there.

My best advice is to do your DMT somewhere that will allow you to work after so you can gain experience. It doesn't need to be paid work, but there's no point of doing your DM then stopping, and no one will hire you without experience.

Hi there, many very good places to do your DM course, if you were interested to go to Thailand, I would recommend to go contact Darren Gaspari, he is the owner of Aussie Divers in Phuket, he is also PADI Course Director and will take care of your training. check www.idc.aussiediversphuket.com
They offer packages with accommodations......

Chris
Platinum PADI Course Director

Plumbers make more than most DMs. Why not rent your house, pick a spot, work part time doing a little plumbing for beer money, and dive until you grow gills. Just need to pick dive areas that would allow the part time plumbing. Some areas have unions, etc.

Back
Top Bottom