Best place for weather in November?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Revid1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Usually dive in the spring, but looking for a fall destination that I don't have to be overly concerned of a washout. It seems like many destinations have more rain in the fall. My wife and I are looking for a week in November.

Appreciate comments.

Not sure if this helps, but being a surfer I know the waves suck and the seas calm in Costa, that time of year. Nov-Jan some even say Nov-Feb It's pretty mellow. There rain season starts in Julyish and thats also when the surf picks up.

We were in Turks and Caicos at the end of October 2011 (right before the busy season, so we got cheaper rates but most all of the businesses were open and ready for the second week of November). Weather was PERFECT. I think we had one evening shower that didn't last long and didn't chase us off our patio. I found a helpful chart last year when I was looking for a place, and can't find the exact one, but did find this one that is pretty good: Rainfall in the Caribbean in November | caribbean-guide.info - you can see that it differentiates between rain and thunderstorms.

Back
Top Bottom