Best Op for Molokini Back Wall?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 for ProDiver - my daughter was a new cert so we chose to wait for the back wall until buoyancy was dialed in a few dozen more dives. They found the days available that had similar experience divers on board and gave us the option of choosing which day to go.

Great service, great small boat, great DM A+++

Lahaina divers runs a great operation, but of a totally different size. Big comfortable boat (still pretty fast) with lots of divers, but small groups by skills. We went to Lanai and had two really great dives. I think they do a charter to Molokini back side but it's seems to always be CONDITIONS PERMITTING with all the ops.

We always dive with Ed Robinson's when on island and I think it's misleading to say they do the backwall first as part of the 3-tank charter. They'll do the backwall as part of any charter if the divers on the boat request it.

We stay up in Kaanapali for our first week on island and drive down to Kihei to catch Ed's boat. We'll leave by 5:30am, stop at Starbucks, and be at the Kihei boat ramp by 6:20 for the 6:30 check in.

They'll do the backwall as part of any charter if the divers on the boat request it......

And all the divers have the proper skill level, and the conditions are suitable for diving the backside, and.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom