Best of the best dork gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:shakehead: You're missing the point,it's not about color.
:dork2:divers can wear what ever they like,aslong as they have FUN.:D
Even(some)MIB can be :dork2:
You just keep telling yourself that :rofl3:

Until pink "fundies undies" are the new black, there are no MIBs who qualify for dorkdom! :D

Chicks dig my clownfish hood!

4thJuly09Dives022.jpg

4thJuly09Dives029.jpg
Dude, you RULE!

I didn't even know Bobby Lee was a diver :D

EXACTLY! Having FUN and enjoying diving SAFELY; that's what it's ALL about... Put right fin in, pull your right fin out, put you right fin in and you shake it all about ...
You just spun around in the same place... nice finning!:popcorn:

Ok i dont have colorful gear so im not a dork diver but is there a bum diver category, I have a us divers snorkle recovered at 106 ft since my snorkle broke found this one on my last dive, an atom 2 computer, and mares quatro excel fins (blue) that i got for 25 bucks brandnew. the snorkle matches my fins but thats about it
Add a John Deer cap on backwards and you qualify (so close as it is..)

I think we'll soon have to have DID (Do It Dork) classes, etc...:D
If you contact me via PM, I am sure we can work out a laminated card for that. It would of course be a "PADDI" card (Professional Association of Dork Diver's International: Instructor Card) :cool2:

Hey Cooltech
Can you post some of those other hood pictures here? :wink:

The video gets extra Dork Points from me for being titled "Catalina Dive Park June 1009"

AND for using the music from the Little Rascals - very clever!

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom