Best of the best dork gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I met the owner of the company at DEMA last year. It is Gene Roddenberry's son. I thought that it was a great idea! :dork2:

That's awesome, and frankly I'm a bit jealous... would be great to meet his son.

My Father-In-Law saw me looking at the suit online no said "No" and kept walking by... Wasn't like I was gonna buy the red one sheesh...

That's awesome, Mike! My husband is watching Star Trek as I write this. I may have to take his measurements and get this for him as a gift...

They're Rockets, made in 1976 for the Bicentennial, sold off at cut rates in 1977 because there were no dork divers back them, and now available to you on ebay!

That's awesome, and frankly I'm a bit jealous... would be great to meet his son.

My Father-In-Law saw me looking at the suit online no said "No" and kept walking by... Wasn't like I was gonna buy the red one sheesh...

By the gold colored one and say, "I'm in command here Spock!" :D

They're Rockets, made in 1976 for the Bicentennial, sold off at cut rates in 1977 because there were no dork divers back them, and now available to you on ebay!

Holy cow Thal! Usually it's newbies that reply to a post that is over a year old. Gotcha! :D

It took me a minute to realize that you weren't referring to the Roddenberry stuff but rather to the OP!! :rofl3:

From my perspective a year is but a fleeting moment.:D

From my perspective a year is but a fleeting moment.:D

Yeah but you're on Hawaiian time... don't your fleeting moments move a bit slower than normal? :D

One day I shall dive my home state of Hawai'i, sadly they left when 6 weeks old...

I wouldn't mind the blue Star Trek suit.

"Hmm...nudibranch, Flabellina Iodinea, commonly known as Spanish Shawl, 25.7-mm in length. Fascinating!"

Hmm.
When I first saw the Whites Fusion Bullet in blue, I thought it looked like a Star Trek
outfit. But this 7mm is the real deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom