Best Margaritas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had one at Casa Mission last night with friends. One friend is of the opinion they make the best on the island. I don't think I would put it above El Moro but it was damn close. Very, very good.

Casa Mission is good, but I don't know I would call it best. Ill run 3 or 4 through and double check next chance I get. I haven't been to breakfast there in a while....
Trust but Verify, eh Chief?

Casa Mission is good, but I don't know I would call it best. Ill run 3 or 4 through and double check next chance I get. I haven't been to breakfast there in a while....

As a scientist in real life, I greatly appreciate your willingness to deep dive into this issue.

One cannot just taste a single margarita and declare that it is the best. What if it was the result of a bad pour? Or an incredible batch of limes?

One needs to need to commit to multiple drinks and repeat visits :)

As a scientist in real life, I greatly appreciate your willingness to deep dive into this issue.

One cannot just taste a single margarita and declare that it is the best. What if it was the result of a bad pour? Or an incredible batch of limes?

One needs to need to commit to multiple drinks and repeat visits :)
It's all in your sample size, innit?

Maybe
images

Mezcalito's is usually pretty high on my list, however I did not manage to make it there this year.

This year's Don Julio Reposado margarita taste test (price and size not considered):

1. Los Otates
2. El Moro
3. Scuba Club Cozumel
4. Casa Mission
5. Hotel Cozumel & Resort

I make my own at home so when abroad I seek out oddities; my personal COZ favorite is the peanut butter margarita at the Thirsty Cougar. You would think a PB marg would be terrible but it’s actually fantastic (imo).
Give my wife loves PB and margaritas, I sense an outing in the making at the Invasion next year. The idea she's getting up there in years - which I incessantly tease her about - makes the name of the joint all the better. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom