Best liveaboards in June or July?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes I was looking at that itinerary! I'll keep it in mind. I'm going to be on Mermaid I in 2023 for a Band Sea trip so I was leaning towards trying a different boat but I won't rule it out- departure from Bali is very convenient.
Good pick for Banda Sea! I was there on Blue Manta in 2019.
I’ll be there again on Pindito for Banda Sea in November.

Me: I've been thinking about going on this cool trip to _________.

Dan: I've been there 17 times and would suggest ______, _______, _______ oh and _______. Here are my trip reports and videos: <youtube link> <youtube link> <youtube link> <youtube link> <youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link>

Me: I've been thinking about going on this cool trip to _________.

Dan: I've been there 17 times and would suggest ______, _______, _______ oh and _______. Here are my trip reports and videos: <youtube link> <youtube link> <youtube link> <youtube link> <youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link><youtube link>
LOL. That means the trip is really cool. Don’t think too much about it, just do it. 😜

Dan is my spirit animal.

I'm heading to the Red Sea in June. I was in the Maldives in Jan. While I might be an outlier on this, I preferred the Central Atolls to the Southern Route. However, I do know the regions can be very seasonable. Highly recommend Blue Force One. Would not recommend Emperor fleet.

Dan, Im heading to Indo for the Ring of Fire on Mermaid I in Sept. Looks like I will just miss ya.

Dan is my spirit animal.

I'm heading to the Red Sea in June. I was in the Maldives in Jan. While I might be an outlier on this, I preferred the Central Atolls to the Southern Route. However, I do know the regions can be very seasonable. Highly recommend Blue Force One. Would not recommend Emperor fleet.

Dan, Im heading to Indo for the Ring of Fire on Mermaid I in Sept. Looks like I will just miss ya.
Mermaid is a good boat. Great chef & DMs. Ya, you’ll have a blast with them!

Enjoy Banda Sea!

How about the Socorro Islands as an option for the OP? Not sure they have 10 day itineraries tho, due to the 20+ hour crossing.

How about the Socorro Islands as an option for the OP? Not sure they have 10 day itineraries tho, due to the 20+ hour crossing.
It’s a good place for pelagics, but not in June or July, weather-wise. Most of the boats would go to Isla Guadalupe by then to cage diving to see Great White Sharks. Then move back to Socorro in December till May.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom