Best job in world - earn 100K USD to scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am :confused: & I apoligize that no one officially informed you that the position has been filled already. Please do not send any more audition tapes :no: as they will not be needed. I will blog and let everyone know how it goes when I get there :D (hmmmm...I wonder if you can be kicked off a deserted island???):rofl3:

I'm another one that "didn't" apply. :)

I'm hoping that I get it. If I do I'll pay for the wife to come join me.

Is that a lot?

I was holding out for å150¬000⁄Œπø

I mean, plus expenses.

This one made my day!

:rofl3: That made my day too!:rofl3:

There is no way for this to make my day because of the funky characters that ScubaBoard puts in place of normal things like letters and punctuation :wink:. Oh well, I will worry about it as I blog about life on a small tropical paradise.

And the MODS can delete the other post about this as there is really no need to have more than one. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/australia-new-zealand-pacific-islands/267837-best-job-world.html

I can take a leave of absence from my current job and bring the family after my first pay day. I wonder if it is tax free for the US? I will let you guys know how the job is.

Considering what it would have cost to advertise the traditional way I think their getting an incredible bang for their buck. Plus I have a feeling this is some how going to turn into one of those reality TV shows with all the video and blogging requirements. Just wish it was longer than 6 month. I have a feeling I really wouldn't want to leave.

the island where you stay has a pop of 5000 so loads of strumpet...

see my application here

the site is stil a bit slow so be patient

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom