Best Gadget?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TAC-100 Dive Navigation Board

TAC100.jpg

RJE International, Inc. | Underwater Diving Products

For underwater nav, this is it. There is no equal. As accurate as you can get.

Incl: underwater compass/depth gauge/dive chronometer/chem light holder

I use a princeton tech coil lanyard to secure it.

Not a gadget, but a product - McNett's Sea Gold. Stops masks from fogging. I dont go anywhere without this. Best item in my dive bag.

Not a gadget, but a product - McNett's Sea Gold. Stops masks from fogging. I dont go anywhere without this. Best item in my dive bag.

I honestly don't intend this as rude or snide any way, but I never had a problem with old-school spit in a mask with clean glass. Polycarbonate is another story. Have you had fogging problems?

I honestly don't intend this as rude or snide any way, but I never had a problem with old-school spit in a mask with clean glass. Polycarbonate is another story. Have you had fogging problems?

Spit doesn't work for everyone. I've spit in about a dozen masks, and they all still fogged up. I have to use some sort of defogging solution.
It might have something to do with all the coffee i drink prior to diving:coffee:

TAC-100 Dive Navigation Board

TAC100.jpg

RJE International, Inc. | Underwater Diving Products

For underwater nav, this is it. There is no equal. As accurate as you can get.

Incl: underwater compass/depth gauge/dive chronometer/chem light holder

I use a princeton tech coil lanyard to secure it.

Just out of curiosity, what does one of those cost. Military usually means high dollar, special military means big bucks.

Cable ties + allen keys + shifter, they've fixed the most issues for me by a long margin. One time my camera housing broke and my buddy cable tied it together, worked well! :)

Back
Top Bottom