Best Gadget?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just out of curiosity, what does one of those cost. Military usually means high dollar, special military means big bucks.

For the Diver Navigation Board w/Compass & Carrying Bag (not incl chronometer or depth gauge) $414.00 w/ shipping. Roughly $150 extra for the rest. If interested, you can order through Bruce O'Bannon VP of RJE Intl. bo@rjeint.com - (949) 727-9399 x23

Come in all sizes for different batteries. Keep 'em in a small dry bag.

-BnB

Attachments

• Slim_Line_AAA_Orange_1.jpg
    Slim_Line_AAA_Orange_1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 72
spring fin straps.....best Idea ever!

Take that Back the best gadget I own is Called a DryCell and it is made by Spec-Ops. It is 100% water proof (when sealed correctly) and has a 100% lifetime warranty, Just take the time to fill out the paper work if something goes wrong with it you just mail it back and the send you a new one no questions asked. It was made for the Navy Seals if its good enough for them, its good enough for me. I have the smaller one and it is great!

Products

Products

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom