Best Full Face Mask?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just did a search of this forum and it brought up 40 threads on full face masks.

Check out Ocean Technology Systems, they offer a wide variety of masks.

I am anxiously awaiting arrival of their new design, sam it at DEMA and was impressed enough to pre-order.

I am a big fan of the interspiro divator (AGA mask) also.

Jeff

How do you like the Divator?
P.C. will always be special to me. I first feel in love with the world below, when I went there on vacation back in the early 60's and looked through a mask and knew I was home.
I got my OW at the Jetties years later.

Hey Borg,

I have always liked the AGA, and never had any problems with fit.

I was really impressed by the prototype units OTS had at DEMA but have not got one yet to try diving. I ordered one thinking it might fit a wider range of faces for training.

KMDSI makes some quality masks as well.

Jeff

I have used the ocean reef space mask and find it has been a good mask. The built in light system is a big plus if you dive much at night. I do a lot of head-up diving and the ability to adjust the free flow is nice.

Hi,
I have an Ocean Reef Neptune II with comms. Hardly any time on it at all. About 1 hour in the water. It is not working for me and I am looking for another alternative. This is from my fire department. If you are looking for a super deal I am selling it for $400.00 which would include shipping. Save $600.00+.
Alot of divers like the AGA. The other members on my team that are AGA users and were impressed once they saw the Neptune and changed their attitude. If you were interested I would have you submit a check to Scandia Fire and then it would be received as a donation and then a tax deduction for you.
Let me know your thoughts.
Erich K
Scandia Fire & Rescue

Checked pricing on Ocean Reef Neptune II.
New Mask with Nira 2nd stage 640.95
Communications $639.00
Erich

I've never dove one myself but after years of interacting with people who work for or are customers of OTS I'd highly suggest you check out their products.

oceantechnologysystems.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom