Best diving, leaving from Karon Beach vicinity.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks. Were a short taxi ride or 15 minute walk away from beyond Karon. Just watch out, you'll have to pass 2 other diveshops on the way :)

Ha! sounds good, Question... would you be interested in a trade, Phi Phi island and shark dive for my wife and myself (snorkel only for her) in exchange for a premium condition Mares Proton 42 She Dive and metal proton octo, Atomic split fins w/ springs, Mares 5-4-3 full wet suit and a Mares Puck comp. all with 8 total dives. I can send pics to a personal email if needed.

Purchased these for my first fiance who dove, my now wife doesn't enjoy diving.

Possibly, yes. interested. It sounds though as if you could sell for more.

The problem is I live in West Texas, 3hrs. from water and 8 hrs. from the coast..... not alot of divers. By the time I piece it out and deal with shipping Its not worth the hassle. Its easier for me to trade it all at one time and be done. I was able to sell the BCD to some one in the Philippines and that was a pain in the ass.

The problem is I live in West Texas, 3hrs. from water and 8 hrs. from the coast..... not alot of divers. By the time I piece it out and deal with shipping Its not worth the hassle. Its easier for me to trade it all at one time and be done. I was able to sell the BCD to some one in the Philippines and that was a pain in the ass.

I would ask you include rental gear for myself, I dont want to bring mine.

I'll do that deal, no worries. And yes, rental included, I have a good Mares Proton for rent, Atomic split fins and Puck computer, only 8 dives. Also have a Mares full wetsuit, but doubt it would fit :)

Sounds good, our travels are Jan. 10-17. Ill be in contact when we decide our excursion day.

Back
Top Bottom