Best Diving In North New Jersey?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottpops

Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a good place to take my open water certification course in northern New Jersey.. Thanks

Hi Scott,

I have not dove yet in New Jersey but am planning on taking a dry suit course here next month. My understanding is that a lot of people aroun here train/certify at Dutch Springs in Pennsylvania. Check out www.dutchsprings.com Good luck on your OW!

Hi again,

I should add if you are looking for somewhere to take a complete course, not just the certification dives, try The Scuba Connection, www.tscscuba.com on route 206. I took a refresher course with them and was really impressed with their thoroughness. They are not pushy and seem concerned about people's comfort level. Plus you can try equipment out in their pool before you buy it.

scottpops:
I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a good place to take my open water certification course in northern New Jersey.. Thanks

My recommendation is Dutch Springs. It is very close to what you would encounter diving NJ...minus 2-4 seas and diesel fumes :wink:

Back
Top Bottom