Best Diving in Mallorca

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mdbrownarch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello all,

We are taking our first trip to Mallorca end of May through early June, and would like to do some diving while we are there. It looks like there are dive sites all around the island, but what are the best sites? I realize that is a qualitative question, but I am curious to see what the general opinion is.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi Matt,

I am going to be in Mallorca this summer too and want to do a few dives there, so I am disappointed that nobody has replied to your post.

Please post here again after your Mallorca trip to report on your experiences. I look forward to hearing what you'll have to say.

I was in Mallorca last October.
Did a couple of boat dives out of Calla Milor / Cala Bona in the west of the Island.
My impression was that it was very like most of the dives that I have done elsewhere in the mediteranean - mostly fished out and the main interest is geological
Unable to speak for the rest of the Island.

John

Back
Top Bottom