Best Diving in Fiji without an internal flight.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another vote for Wananavu. We've been to Beqa, done a liveaboard, and stayed at Wananavu. The liveaboard was the best, but Wananavu beats Beqa for price and diving.

We just got back recently from diving in Fiji. The Aqua Trek shark dive was the highlight of Pacific Harbour as we saw a Tiger Shark on the 2nd dive. Both dives were fabulous! Most of the other dives there were just so so. The only other thing to write home about were 2 GIANT nudis with Emperor shrimp all over them on one of the dives. We would not go back there but we have been to Wananavu 2x. The Bligh waters are spectacular! Sooooo gorgeous!! You have to be into corals because that is what is mainly out there but they are truly amazing. Very healthy reefs! The inside passage has a lot more marine life, but the viz is not that great! Between the 2 locations from Wananavu ( inside passage and the Vatu I Ra passage) you can get some GREAT diving in! Also, there new dive operation is great. We did some shore dives and they carted all of our stuff out to the location and were there when we were finished and took all of our stuff back for us! Have fun!!

Bula,I am one of the owners or Scuba Bula. We are based in Seashell@Momi 45 minutes south of Nadi. Please check out our web site Scuba Diving Fiji - Scuba Bula Dive Centre - PADI 5 Star Dive Resort & SDI/TDI 5 Star Dive Centre and Trip Advisor for what we have to offer and customer reviews. We are the only dive centre that dives the Navula Barrier Reef and Navula Passage. The nearest dive site is only 10 minutes away by boat.VinakaMark

wananavu for me too. just got got back -as awesome as ever and, yeah, great new crew for the diving!

yessir! the nami is the main boat, aluminium hull, 2 225hp outboards, head, small camera table etc. very smooth ride. good for about 16 i guess. second boat is lako dive or something - good for about 10-12, 2 150s on the back. good crew, good ride, great diving. you should head back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom