Best dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smw

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
It would be interesting to hear about your favorite dives with your women buddies. My husband, son, brother and I dive together often, but I've rarely had the chance to dive with other women.

I went to Manzanillo a few years ago. My husband was supposed to go but got called up on active duty. So my sister, who doesn't dive, went with me.

I found a dive shop there called Underwater Scuba. The owner, Susan, took me for some great dives and even took my sister, some people we met at Las Hadas and me out to Mexican Karioke - had a blast. She also took me out kayaking.

One dive was a cool little place - only about 10-20' deep with giant sea horses!

Another one of our days was interesting as I think Susan and I really had an effect on two teenaged boys (14 and 16.) Their parents dropped them off to dive with us. I think the boys were kind of freaked out that GIRLS were taking them diving. :D We all had a great time!

So what's your story???
-S-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom