Best dives in the Caribe?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We hated Barbados. It was the worst caribean island that we ever dove on. Very bad vis. No fish life. Terrible coral. Very expensive island. Maybe it was just the luck of the draw.

Little Cayman, Turks & Caicos and Cozumel in that order. Let you know on Bonaire in a few months.

I agree with Clear Blue. Bonaire is our favorite. In March we dove in Utila and met many divers who agreed. Utila is a nice island but the diving can't compare to Bonaire. The previous March awe dove in Maui and felt the same way. Bonaire is the best. We will be going back for the fourth time in Feb.

One more vote for Bonaire even though I don't think there would be much work for DMs since it's mostly shore diving. My second choice would be Roatan. I'll be in Cozumel in October for the first time...

I also agree with the point made by RoatanMan: you should look into the not so good places to dive as the lesser demand tends to lessen the competition.

Back
Top Bottom