Best dives in the Caribe?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also add a vote for roatan, and hey cozumel was pretty fab too - love drift dives : )

hi to all and thanks for the info again.
i´ve never been in the caribean so i just want to know what the divers thinks about it and what they think that are the best places for diving. aswel as roatanman say i´m an dive Instructor so i´m looking for work for thins summer, so all the info in both ways just for fun or work is very wellcome. but in this area of the forum i just thought to ask about the good places for diving.
un saludo

My diving in the Caribe has been limited to Mexico, Curacao, Belize, Jamaica and San Andreas Island (Colombia). I rarely read any reviews or posts about San Andreas whereas it was diving 'on par' with any of the other places I've been. If you like wall dives with 217 foot vis to the bottom and constant 81 degree temps - check it out.

thanks ed, i´ve never heard about san andreas i´know there are some diving colombia but i thought it wasn´t too good but malpelo that i think it is a very good diving but in the pacific side. i´ll check it out

Barbados! Love it so much we share it with others. Our reefs are in great shape with very healthy diversity and soft and hard corals alike. Lots and lots of TURTLES, rays, ealge rays, barracudas and then all the reef critters and creatures. When are you on vacation and how can we help? for pics and info check out Barbados Blue Water Sports – Caribbean Diving, Scuba Diving in Barbados

Is a bit of an ad, and of course we are all bias, but if we didn't love we wouldn't be here! that's a promise. Happy diving all

If you are a Spanish-speaking PADI dive instructor, you shouldn't have much trouble getting a job on Roatan, Grand Cayman or Little Cayman, my 3 favorite places to dive in the Caribbean.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom