Best dive sites in Kailua-Kona area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pyeung429

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm going to be diving with the Pacific Rim Divers for a few days while in Hawaii. In your opinion, what are the best dive sites? I want to suggest a few for them to go to, but I'll be honest, I haven't done as much research as I should have... :blush: Hopefully you guys can help narrow down my choices!

Yes, that is definitely scheduled in the itinerary! I've been checking the Big Island Divers website and unfortunately it doesn't seem like there have been too many mantas around lately... :(

I dive with Patrice and Pacific Rim regularly. It's a great group and always fun. The dive sites are usually chosen each day based on the ocean conditions and the experience of the divers in the group. There's a ton of sites up and down the coast from the harbor and they all have their own features. And luck is always the big factor - an average dive at one site can be an epic dive the next time at the same site. Have fun! Maybe I'll see you there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom