Best dive operators in La Parguera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

unc_spark

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone!

I am interested in doing some diving in March/April in La Parguera. I rented a condo in Condado and plan on driving to get to the dive operator in La Parguera. I have read other posts and it seems my only choices are Paradise and West Divers, and it seems that only West provides Nitrox. I am a little concerned at the not-so-great reviews of West and was wondering if anyone had been there recently, and noticed any improvements?

If not, would you suggest any other operators (that do Nitrox) that could take me to La Parguera for diving - since I have to drive from Condado anyway, I guess I could go to another city so long as I got to dive the dive sites around the Wall.

I'm interested in Nitrox diving as part of my PADI Advanced Open Water certification, if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance!!

We dove with West Divers for two days around Christmas this year. They seemed to be a reasonably well run shop. The DMs were good at briefings and knowledgeable. The boat was well organized. I would be happy to dive with them again.

Ditto what jKramer said. I had a good experience with West Divers on the 28th.

My only concern with La Parguera dive shops is that you need to have at least 4 people for their boat to go out! Since diving is not as well promoted in PR as it is in Coz, Belize etc, I assume there would be days when boat doesn't go out. I dont know how many people will be in your group but I would suggest sorting this out with dive ships before you land there.

I may even join you in March / April since I have been wanting to dive that area for quite some time now.

Back
Top Bottom