Best Dive Operator in Bali for 2024

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coder_underwater

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello there!

I'm researching dive operators in Bali to find the "best" one. I know this is highly subjective, but that’s what I'm aiming for. For context, in 2022, I used a smaller operator for two days of diving in Tulamben and Padangbai. They were pretty solid, but I'd like to hear directly from divers who have gone recently to know which operators are conducting dives safely and providing a good overall experience.

I'm also considering diving with Nitrox, but I don't have an analyzer, which makes me uneasy about trusting that the mix is actually Nitrox 32 without a way to verify it. I might just dive with air to avoid this concern.

This time, I'm thinking about diving for two days in Nusa Penida, as it's closer to where we'll be staying. I'll be in Nusa Dua, and I'm the only diver on this trip.

Generally in Tulamben, the favoured area for macro photographers, the vast majority of dive ops are very good, and if they don't have a Nitrox Analyser whilst offering Nitrox then that is a deal breaker for me. I've only ever come across this in Egypt.

I've been pretty happy with Absolute Scuba in Padang Bai.

Absolute Scuba Padang Bai is a great outfit, for quick access to Tulamben, Nusa Penida and excellent local,sites. Thousands of divers dive every day with Nitrox analysed using dive shop analysers. They all survive. I am sure so will you !!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom