Best Dive Gear till 2007!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaHound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Here is a chance for everyone to name best of scuba gear till this year. ONE piece of scuba gear (type/brand/model) that you think goes down in the history of diving products as the best till 2007!

My vote goes for ...

SCUBAPRO - JETS! The solid rubber fin gives me the best propulsion possible in both flutter and frog kicks. It stand the wear and tear factor like no other and is the most simple / practical fin ever.

SCUBAPRO - JETS! The solid rubber fin gives me the best propulsion possible in both flutter and frog kicks. It stand the wear and tear factor like no other and is the most simple / practical fin ever.

Not sure if it would be consider "best till 2007". Probably still the best after 2008.

Atomic Aquatics "Smoke on the Water". Two Words...."The Bomb"

DSS back plates: nice shallow bend keeping everything close to the body; ingenious plastic (?) inserts in the webbing slots making keepers unnecessary and changes in harness adjustments a chinch; DSS is one manufacturer that realizes that the diagonal top slots need to be longer than 2" to fit 2" webbing on the diagonal - the 45° diagonal of a 2" right angle triangle being longer than 2" ...

That along with nice plate accessories such as nylon thumb nuts with keepers holding them to the plate, light weight STAs etc. etc.

Henrik

Then I feel good about my choice...DSS plate and 26# Torus / harness is making its way eastward as I type.

I love my Kermit the Frog mask and matching "flippers"...

Seriously?:D...Force Fin Pros...I wont dive with anything else..."steps down and away from the podium"

Well, I'll vote for my 21W Salvo canister light. Bright, focused, durable and backed by incredible customer service.

The Fusion dry suit may end up as my vote for 2008, though :)

Back
Top Bottom