Best dive charters in Oahu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

calhockey:
SexSea, are you sure about the $70/2 tank deal? What I got quoted was way north of that, even at kamaiana rate which they didn't offer.

Yeah I have never paid more than 150 (two people) for a 2 tank charter with them. I think with tax it came out to just above 70. What was the price they quoted you?

And they have always offered the local discount unless they just recently changed something. We started their dive club thing a few months back, which makes the club dives 40$/2 and the non club to 50$/2. Before that we paid what I mentioned above.

-Well called to see and they said 99 buks. Man they must have raised it since I last checked...sorry for mis information. :wink:

VBlueV:
another vote for IDH: http://www.oahuscubadiving.com/index.php?/guide/
their instructors are top notch..
the AU KAI and the KAHALA KAI are a couple very roomy catamarans..
and they've got two dive shops with helpful staff..

buckyblue.gif

What he said

SexSea!:
-Well called to see and they said 99 buks. Man they must have raised it since I last checked...sorry for mis information. :wink:

You scared me sexsea,
but it's still $65 for military............even though I USUALLY have a boat that runs, I sometimes go with IDH, great group of people! BUT, the Sealancers is more my mug of beer....:D
Jimbo

Divers vs. Diving... two diffirent places... sorry, my bad. The 3 little letters make a whole big difference!

mrjimboalaska:
... the Sealancers Dive Club is more my mug of beer....:D
Jimbo
ummm.. are you sure that was just beer..
you could'a re-finished WC's sailboat with what you were partaking the other night.
ho ho ho and a bottle-o-rum :santa3:

Two votes for oahuscubadivers.com
Am I out of trouble now?

mrjimboalaska:
me and the Captain can get things done....ran the boat this afternoon!!!!!!
Into what?:11:
Speaking of my boat, whats the deal with the moorings? They have been "working" on them for many months now and we still don't have any....

Services had there budget cut bad 3 months ago....good excuse anyways...
I'll talk to Chuck and Dan this week and see if they have any timeline going....

When I said I ran the boat, I started it up...minus the exhaust manifolds, raw water pump is working. The flappers in the exhaust ports are gone, cant see that being the primary cause of my problem, I do back out of the slip all the time, but not at 20 knots.....but going to get the parts and gaskets and hopefully install tomarrow evening.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom