Best Dive Centres In Phuket Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good advice from both of you. Thanks.

After doing my own research, I've made a reservation with Aussie Divers in Phuket for a 5 day, 12 dive, OW/AOW +nitrox package in Phuket. I will be in Thailand for a month (dang, retirement is great!) and decided to take the opportunity. I live on a 148 sq. mile lake in North Idaho, USA so I'll probably be seeking equipment advice when I return from Thailand. But I do have a question now. Do you recommend bringing any equipment with you on dive trips like a mask, or do you recommend using all dive shop equipment? I don't need a mask with a prescription so I can use any mask. Thanks again.
i dove with them end of '19. hadnt gone under for many years and went for aow/nitrox after a few refresher dives.
Darren (the boss) was awesome at getting things setup. He even drove me and a few others back to patong area from the dock since the minibus didnt show for us lol.

the whole shop was amazing and the diving too. their instructors were awesome and funny.cant go wrong with them.
loved everything i saw with them. Also that giant boat's captain was pretty damn funny too.

hopefully i can go back sometime.

Back
Top Bottom