Best Dive Bars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikerault

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Where in the World are the best dive bars and why? Let us all know of your favorite. Mine are the Waters Edge and the Sandbar in Gran Turk, why? They are the only dive bars in grand Turk...also...the Sandbar has great owners and the best burgers on Grand Turk...

Mike

In Bimini (Bahamas) I'd have to say The Complete Angler and The End of the World Bar. Both have been listed as "best bars in the Caribbean" by the Travel channel or USA Today or something..... Unfortunately, the Complete Angler burned last year in a fire. Many a diver has been in these bars.

The BVI has some bars with great character to them also. Though you'll find divers there, this is more bars for cruisers/sail boaters.

My Bar at Sunset House on Grand Cayman.

Karel's Bar in Kralendijk on Bonaire

The Willy T off Norman Island in the BVI's. We went there on a diveboat.

The $1 Beer bar on the main drag in Cozumel. It has no other name, but it is always full of divers.

Anything to recommend in Curacao, be ther end of next week...?

Mike

#1 choice BC's on Ambergris Caye
#2 My Bar at Sunset House Grand Cayman especially since they have it rebuilt.

A second vote for BC's on Ambergris.

Joe

Sharkys, Key Largo Florida, Try the garlic steamed clams.

Back
Top Bottom