Best club for nightlife ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With an open bar available through the Invasion, we can make our own night life. :D

If only we had a camp fire to dance around :rofl3:

Actually, the best ever was Joe's Bar on ave 10, but Joe blew the business up his nose in 1999. Since then, there is no night life in Cozumel that you don't make yourself.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

The Tiki Bar and the Money bar can get rocking, so I have heard from my twin.

What happened to Scaramoche(sp)?

Money Bar rocks on Friday nights. Others to consider for dancing are Love Cafe and French Quarter. Salsa at Tiki Tok, Viva Mexico and other late-night venues downtown. (Many clubs get started around midnight here.) Ohana & Wet Wendy's offer live music, too. Depends on which night you're talkin'....

We were at the Money Bar last night (Sat). The band was pretty good and lots of folks dancing. And for an added bonus they have the best and cleanest restrooms of any place we have been. Wet Wendy's also had a band on our first Sat night here. Money Bar beats them hands down when you consider the view.

I have done Viva Mexico, Tiki Tok and Love Cafe all on Melgar and usually a pretty good late night party. Wet Wendys is fun for an earlier evening, check out their facebook page for when they have their live music. There is also the Simpsons club on 5 next to Oxxo that is loud late at night, I have never gone in however.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom