Best Caribbean island for night dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bonaire is great for night diving because you can do it from the shore on your own timetable. One thing nobody has mentioned is that you can do night dives in the early pre-dawn hours of the AM. It's a great way to start the day before having a relaxed breakfast while others are scrambling to get started or to make the early boat trip. Morning twilight dives are good too as you can observe the "changing of the guard" on the reef.

absolutely! We did a dawn dive in Bonaire and I found sooooo many cleaning stations busy at work. I have a bit of the footage of a large grouper getting cleaned:

the grouper getting cleaned is at the upsidedown wreck between Capt Don's and Buddy's. We did that area of the reef every day as you never knew what you'd find there. The grouper let me sit and watch and film him for several minutes. He musta been dirty!

robin:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom