Best boats still going out of Kihei

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Aloha,

Headed back in late February. It has been a few years and I know things have changed. Which dive boats are still meeting up and going out of the Kihei boat ramp? Is Dive and Sea still around? I am an experienced diver with over 100 in Ha., several hundred more in Ca. or Wa. with some global.

Appreciate the help as I want to get reservations asap.

Mahalo

Mike Severns and his people are top notch if you lean more to the science side. Maui Scuba Diving Tours | Mike Severn Diving Services

I dove with Maui Dreams and had a great time. With your experience level I would make sure that your group to ensure you don't get stuck with a group with teen or inexperienced divers. They were great for me, but I'm a noob.

As a long time dive professional in the islands I can without hesitation say that you can NOT go wrong with Mike Severns. The staff is the best in the islands in my humble opinion no matter what your experience level is. Pauline, Andy, Warren and Poki are simply amazing. The operation is amazing from start to finish - and their passion for diving is unmatched. I've been on their boat many times over the years and regardless of experience you will have an incredible time. I can't say enough about how amazing this dive op is. Book ASAP as they are in high demand. You'll be stoked diving with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom