Bermuda Chub attacks 6' Herring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cudabait, how many fingers do you currently possess? You weren't the dude that "happened" to lose one a few months back to a pufferfish, were ya'?

Archman,

Thanks for asking...........I've got 'em all. If I recall, that guy is a DM in South Florida and he was pointing out the puffer to a group when he got chompped. Had gloves on also.

Regards,

Cudabait:
Archman,

Thanks for asking...........I've got 'em all. If I recall, that guy is a DM in South Florida and he was pointing out the puffer to a group when he got chompped. Had gloves on also.

Regards,
I know the guy. He was doing more than just pointing him out. He was doing a come hither wiggle. :))

Cudabait - I am a newby ---- where did the 'cuda bite you? Did it just spontaneously bite? Did you suprise or porvoke it? Man, I don't wanna get bit. I don't care how hippie some of y'all are and if you flame me or not. But I am going to get a nice big ole dive knife and I'll have that baby out if some 4' fish starts eyeing me up. I aint losin no finger to some hungry fish, sorry, he'll get filleted first.

Don't be afraid of chubs... they're just silly swimming footballs with teeny mouths only with a taste for CudaBait. Don't spear one either, taste AWFUL.

Cuda,

I seen a guy that got too close to a spotted moray while he was videoing other stuff.

Damn that was a nasty lookin' wound. Bet the 'cuda one wasn't real pretty either, huh?

How does the chub wound compare? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom