Berjaya Redang & other village dive operator recomendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

71%

Registered
Reaction score
I have been thinking of going to redang since i first started diving. But what stop me to visit is the journey from Singapore to Redang. 10 hour + by coach that is something i really can't take it!

Finally there will be new flight from Singapore to Redang island itself. By berjaya air. I took their offer during Natas fair and will heading to Redang during June for 4D3N. The package come with air flight and accomodation at berjaya redang.

Hmm now the question is who should i dive with? Need advice from the forumer on:

1. Anybody dive with Berjaya operator b4?

2. Heard lot's of good recommendation on Kalong Dive Operator. will they allow us to dive with them? But how it works?

3. Will other Dive Operator pick us up at berjaya for us to dive with them?

Really need help cause this is our first time to Redang. Thanks.

71%:
I have been thinking of going to redang since i first started diving. But what stop me to visit is the journey from Singapore to Redang. 10 hour + by coach that is something i really can't take it!

Finally there will be new flight from Singapore to Redang island itself. By berjaya air. I took their offer during Natas fair and will heading to Redang during June for 4D3N. The package come with air flight and accomodation at berjaya redang.

Hmm now the question is who should i dive with? Need advice from the forumer on:

1. Anybody dive with Berjaya operator b4?

2. Heard lot's of good recommendation on Kalong Dive Operator. will they allow us to dive with them? But how it works?

3. Will other Dive Operator pick us up at berjaya for us to dive with them?

Really need help cause this is our first time to Redang. Thanks.

Hi 71%,

I think it'll be a waste to have paid for the Berjaya package and then decide to go with another dive operator. I wld suggest diving with Berjaya and check them out to see how they are. With an international brand name such as Berjaya, I honestly don't think their dive operations will be below par.

I dived with Redang Kalong last year and they are a very well-run outfit. The best way probably to answer your queries is to contact Redang Kalong directly. You may want to speak to Sharon from Divers' Den... she was very helpful the last time I was there.

AC Boy:
Hi 71%,

I think it'll be a waste to have paid for the Berjaya package and then decide to go with another dive operator. I wld suggest diving with Berjaya and check them out to see how they are. With an international brand name such as Berjaya, I honestly don't think their dive operations will be below par.

I dived with Redang Kalong last year and they are a very well-run outfit. The best way probably to answer your queries is to contact Redang Kalong directly. You may want to speak to Sharon from Divers' Den... she was very helpful the last time I was there.

Thanks. the berjaya package is very cheap compare to normal pricing by coach. The reason i was looking at Dive Operator outside Berjaya is because I heard redang Kalong are better in dive site. :) or more experience in redang. anyway i will check them out.

Do u have sharon contact number or email? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom