Beneath the sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking forward to attending again this year. It's always fun to look at the newest toys, but the best part is seeing all the people after the long winter.

Any hotel recommendations? I reserved at the Sheraton but am thinking of switching to La Quinta because it's a bit cheaper and has free wifi and breakfast. The Sheraton charges for both. They both have an indoor pool.

Can't walk from/to La Quinta though

Please note, the seminar schedule is subject to change. I am pretty sure there will be at least 2 changes that I can tell.

Jeff

I'll be making 4 presentations at BTS this year...looking forward to seeing everyone.

And if you come to the "Fish and Famous" event on Friday night, you will be able to see The Wetsuits...an all-underwater photographer band, with some people you might know....

Best,

Jonathan Bird

I have, but its still on my desktop, going to BTS HQ today.

Jeff

I'll be making 4 presentations at BTS this year...looking forward to seeing everyone.

And if you come to the "Fish and Famous" event on Friday night, you will be able to see The Wetsuits...an all-underwater photographer band, with some people you might know....

Best,

Jonathan Bird

Cool! I'm considering going to the Diving Antarctica seminar. (Gotta dry suit, may as well go extreme!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom