Beneath the sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this show is about an hour or so from me. would this be good for someone that's not certified yet? i'll have my c-card about a month after the show

As did we. we did our class room work begining of March but were not able to do our Checkout dives till May. Good to go and look around and get familiar with different types of equipment. "Wetsuits/drysuits/BC's" great place to try on various pieces and plan on future purchases

We went last year was our first time and we enjoyed it. Alot to see and walk around and look at. Some good deals.

We have already Purchased our tickets in december for this years Show. Buy early and save.

I've been there three times, and have had a BLAST each time! I'll be there again this year!

I was just reading about this show following a link from a charter I dive with out of brockville Canada. I think Im going to see if my buddy wants to go down with me. Do you guys recommend 1 day or two?

I'll be there for the whole weekend. But then I'm there to schmooz and see people that I don't always have the chance to see.

I am going to buy a new dry suit. Is this a good venue for purchasing?

If not purchasing, you can at least see all of the latest brands one after the other and make a good comparative effort towards purchasing one!

If my memory serves me correctly, every major dry suit manufacturer was represented! (bring your check book or credit card just in case!:wink:)

I am going to buy a new dry suit. Is this a good venue for purchasing?

I got a great deal about four years ago on my Northern Divers Cortex F/E d/s. It was brand new. Off the rack, but I'm a pretty standard sized guy. Listed for $1500, paid $800. Still dive it and the thing is bullet-proof.

even if you don't buy one as others have said you get to see touch and feel a few differnt brands also try them on.

Thanks for the insight everyone. And I always go to these thing with cash and credit. I learned at the fire expo's that most of these guys dont like to pack things back up on sunday, just wasnt sure if this was similar.

Thanks again and look forward to seeing some of yall there.

This show is great! I have been many times. It is great for not yet divers through expert divers! It is also a great time to see products and make purchases....there is always great show specials. I will be there again this year!

Back
Top Bottom