Beneath the sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marine9

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I attended "Beneath the Sea" last March and it was great!
We hope to attend again this coming March, but not a great deal has been
posted on their web site as of yet. Although a list of exibitors is growing as
are the workshops.

Anyone have more information about the show?
Who will be there?
Who will be honored?

Anyone else going?

Lots of finishing touches being put on the show, the early flyer being formatted now and will be mailed shortly. Look for updates over the next couple of weeks. Tech night has some pretty exciting speakers and topics this year.

There is the Public Safety Diver Conference on Friday from 8:30 to 5 as well as the DAN Technical Conference.

One new addition for this and upcoming years is that Beneath the Sea is honoring the Pioneers of Northeast Diving. Can you imagine diving the Doria on air and without a pressure guage? How about dropping down on the Stolt when the letter "S" was still visible on the smokestack?

Long before today's diving celebrities hearty men, women, dive clubs and dive shops paved the way. BTS is seeking nominations of Pioneers that were diving before 1965 to launch our new endeavor. Send nomination, along with all of your contact information to pioneersofnortheastdiving@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff,
Thanks for the update.
I'll be checking the website over the next few weeks.

Not sure on the exhibits but I will be there

The seminar schedule for Beneath the Sea 2010 should be available shortly. I just received my confirmation today of my two seminars: "Sole Survivor: The Submarine HMS Perseus" on Sat., March 27, at 3:00 pm and "Underwater Wonder: Diving the Great Wall of China" on Sun., March 28 at 11:30 am. I look forward to seeing you there!

this show is about an hour or so from me. would this be good for someone that's not certified yet? i'll have my c-card about a month after the show

It'd be a great show for you to attend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom